Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Documentation

Creativity Applications: 10/20/2012
This project was not as bad as I thought it would be mainly because I included a lot of apps I use myself. I chose to use apps I already know about because it is easier for me to write a review since I have used them already. Researching an app is a bit harder than exploring it yourself. A lot of other people's options are biased. Overall, this project was easy.

Common Sense Media Inc. (2012). Best creative apps. Retrieved from http://www.commonsensemedia.org/mobile-app-lists/best-creative-apps

Imaging: 10/25/2012
I chose to do a project about Instagram. I think that this app is most common and hot among students and celebrities at the moment. I personally use instagram myself as a way to communicate with my friends and family. I prefer using this app over twitter and Facebook because it is not so personal. You simply post pictures as you please and comment on other pictures. I like this app because you can control who you follow and who follows you. You also can controlthe privacy of profile by setting it where you determine who follows you by accepting their follow request or denying. 

Instagram. (n.d.). Retrieved from www.instagram.com

Other Creativity Tools: 10/29/2012
Other creative tools that I enjoy using is YouTube and Google Sites. I never knew cretaing your own website was so simple. Also I love using Youtube to search for tutorial videos on various topics from makeup to music videos. 




No comments:

Post a Comment