Wednesday, September 5, 2012

A Little About Me...


     I am currently a third year student at the University of Georgia studying Child and Family Development. After undergraduate studies I plan to recieve a Doctoral degree in Occupational Therapy. I ultimately plan on working with children, I am one of those people who simply love children. It is not that I do not like working with adults because in order to work with children you have to communicate with their parents. It is something about helping kids that makes me feel complete. I believe that I am among a unique group of individuals that have the patience and passion to work with someone else's child in a way that will prepare them for a successful future.
    I was born and raised in Atlanta, Georgia. I have two younger sisters, Carrington, age 4, and Kennedy age 5, and two older sisters, A'sia, age 23, and Senora, age 24. My older sister Senora has two wonderful little boys, their names are Amare, 1,  and Davion, 6. All of my sisters and I have very unique relationships. A'sia, Carrington and I, have the same mother while Senora, Kennedy, and I have the same father. I know it may sound complicated, but my father raised all of us so in my eyes we all have the same daddy. Growing up, I was always considered a daddy's girl. Where ever my dad went I was right there by his side. To this day I am still a daddy's girl and I do not think that will ever change. 
    In my spare time I enjoy playing in makeup, dining, hanging out with friends and shopping. I am a girly girl, so I enjoy wearing accessories, lipstick, dresses, and pumps. One of the things that I enjoy the most is enhancing my natural beauty. To enhance my natural beauty, I define my eyebrows, put on false lashes, and occasionally wear lipstick. My favorite cosmetic line is MAC. Their cosmetic line is famous worldwide, it is best known for its highly pigmented shadows and powders. Like I mentioned earlier, I am a college student at UGA. A big part of college is socialization. I try to balance my learning experience with having fun and meeting new people. I am sure you are familiar with the saying, "Work Hard, Play Harder"!

No comments:

Post a Comment